ORTON GAVE UNDERTAKER A DISEASE WTF??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
(Taken from Chris Hyatte's monday blog)
SUNDAY, BLOODY SUNDAY

Ohhhh, something BIG is brewing.

How big? SO big that the "heavyweight" reporters (Meltzer, Scherer, Keller) are quietly checking and re-checking the facts before reporting on this.

HOW BIG? Well, IF it's true it might cause a mainstream uproar that SHOULD be on the level of Eddie's death and the subsequent Drug Testing announcement

HOW BIG?? Big enough that the Undertaker could potentially have a MAJOR lawsuit against the WWE...

I'm sure you know the story, but let me recap it a bit...

Rumor has it... that "Cowboy" Bob Orton Jr has Hepatitus. A pretty nasty, permenant disease that lives in his blood. In varying degrees, it could be fatal. It's also easily transmitted through mixing of body fluids. It just wipes out your liver.

Rumor has it... that Orton has had this for a while.

Rumor has it... Orton only told John Laurenitius. Probably the McMahons too.

Rumor has it... Laurenitus didn't bother to tell anyone else other than, (and this isn't for sure, just possible/probable) the McMahons and.or anyone higher on the management chain

Rumor has it... Orton got to work with this disease that IS EASILY PASSED ON THROUGH MIXING BLOOD in an environment where he sometimes is called to get physical with others and bleed.

Rumor has it... FACT... Orton bled like a stuck pig during his son's Armageddon "Hell in the Cell" match against the Undertaker

Rumor has it... FACT... Orton bled all over the Undertaker

Rumor has it... FACT Undertaker was bleeding too

Rumor has it... FACT Randy Orton was bleeding as well. All three ended up covered in each other's blood.

Rumor has it... Laurenitius saw this and said, "Uh oh".

Rumor has it... Laurentitius waited until it was too late, and until he had a load of muscle behind him, to break the news to the Undertaker

Rumor has it... The Undertaker is infuriated.

FACT Neither Cowboy Bob or the Undertaker have been seen since

And there you have it.

Do you understand what the ramifications are if any of this is true?

First of all, to ignorantly expose the Undertaker, the most loyal dog the WWE has ever had, to this is... is just mind blowing. Years... over a decade of service... of money generating fan appeal, to just callously let him work with a guy WITH A LIVER DESTROYING DISEASE IN HIS BLOOD and allow them to bleed all over each other. Without a warning... without a single heads up.

And the LEGAL ramifications. Mark Calloway, if any of this is true, could possible destroy the WWE. I mean, the irresponsible behavior here is just... it's worse than their ongoing drug problem. At least with drugs and 'roids, the WWE can say, "Hey, we didn't know!" In this situation, management (Laurenitius at least... and he WILL be the fall guy if this is as bad as it looks) DID know... and willfully withheld the information.

If this is true, the reign of John Laurenitius is over. You can't hide this. You can't sweep this under the rug. You can't throw a ton of money at the Undertaker and tell him to shut up.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
InfamousICON said:
I'll wait and see until I read this on Lordsofpain.net or some other credible site....some dumb dudes blog ain't a very good source.
You are smart to keep that attitude. Yes this is a rumor or an alligation at best right now.
Yes, Bob Orton has hepititus (which variation I do not know), and it has caused him some trouble in the past couple weeks.
And Yes not only did the undertaker bleed in the hell in a cell match, as well as Bob Orton. Whether or not they bled on each other remains to be seen. Im sure we will hear more about this in the near future.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Justin said:
^^SO CHEAPTIMES YOU'RE NOT TOTALLY AGAINST THIS INFO HUH??
I read last month that Bob was having health problems related to the Hep and I remember there being a lot of blood in that HIAC match. So it is very possible that this could be real. So far no one else though has reported on it and something like this would hit all the dirt sheets.

the best case scenerio (for everyone involved) is that this is a rumor.
again, Im sure we will hear more about this even if its to prove its false.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Justin said:
(Taken from Chris Hyatte's monday blog)
SUNDAY, BLOODY SUNDAY

Rumor has it... that "Cowboy" Bob Orton Jr has Hepatitus. A pretty nasty, permenant disease that lives in his blood. In varying degrees, it could be fatal. It's also easily transmitted through mixing of body fluids. It just wipes out your liver.

Rumor has it... that Orton has had this for a while.

Rumor has it... Orton got to work with this disease that IS EASILY PASSED ON THROUGH MIXING BLOOD in an environment where he sometimes is called to get physical with others and bleed.

Rumor has it... FACT... Orton bled like a stuck pig during his son's Armageddon "Hell in the Cell" match against the Undertaker

Rumor has it... FACT... Orton bled all over the Undertaker

Rumor has it... FACT Undertaker was bleeding too

Rumor has it... FACT Randy Orton was bleeding as well. All three ended up covered in each other's blood.

FACT Neither Cowboy Bob or the Undertaker have been seen since
Here are problems I have with this:
they all bled.
Bob hasnt been around due to health problems.
Taker hasnt been around, because taker gets to take time off and this was still only 5 weeks ago.
Randy has still been active and has even bled since HIAC (not as bad granted), and if there was a threat due to that match there is no way they would have let him work.

I did a google check for this kids blog, came up on empty. ran another check under "bloody sunday" same results. so again, we will see.

Justin said:
Rumor has it... The Undertaker is infuriated.
Is that really news? Do anyone think he would be estatic over this?

"Taker, you have an STD."
"This is fantastic! I can now truly live the gimmick. This will be another evolution of my character. FUCKING AWSOME!"

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
So, Impactwrestling.com has a "podcast" and Ive been getting into these the last month or so. They report that PWTorch has an indepth article about this. They only thing said on the air, is that Bob Orton has Hepititus. And that When Taker found out that officials told Orton to bleed with him in the Ring and that he is furious.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
most the time they don't really bleed in those matches right, don't they use blood capsules?