Orlando got destroyed by the Pacers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Did y'all see that. Damn if Indiana keeps on playing like that they might get into the eastern conference finals.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Also peep!!

INDIANAPOLIS (TICKER) -- Ron Artest is wondering what the big problem is with guarding Tracy McGrady.

Artest scored 15 points and helped hold McGrady to a season-low 13 as the Indiana Pacers won their franchise-record ninth straight game wih a 106-70 rout of the Orlando Magic.

The NBA's leading scorer, McGrady came in averaging 33.2 points per game, having scored at least 30 points in the last seven games. Hounded by Artest, the superstar missed his first four shots and hit just 6-of-19 from the field.

Artest, who is recognized as one of the NBA's best defenders, connected on 6-of-16 shots and collected three steals in just 23 minutes.

Tried to tell fools about Artest as the best defender in the game!! I told Shark when he played R. Allen, but Allen did do better than what McGrady did, but he struggled and didnt shoot good either!!! Recognize!!! GOT EM!!!

Oh yea d-menace my bad for bein the human box score today with qoutes and shit! Haha!! GOT EM!!

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Iverson was the best player during the last seasons but I don't know why so many folks hate on that guy. He carries the team on his shoulders and won't get the respect he deserves for that.