Opinions needed!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Alright, who is gon mod this shit?? so far Bammer, D Sane, Me, FedEx, Tribal, stressfacta and a few others i believe want a position.

there NEEDS to be atleast 1 person not involved with any labels or with a really strong bias towards any.
there NEEDS to be some1 in this shit on a daily basis.
there NEEDS to be some1 that can take charge.
there NEEDS to be some1 that wont get all butt hurt annd ban ppl
i think there should be atleast 2 positions on here.

who are the best candidates and why?

Apr 25, 2002
Bammer and D-Sane no question, they deserve it. They've been down since day one, give the Bob Hope and George Burns of Seattle their titles....

Sep 4, 2002
I felt i FINALLY got the board here with the polls ETC.. anyways no discredit to D-sane and all the other dudes who put up for a NW board, whatevea man its all love either way....NW ridin'

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ Yes, and suicide bombers will probably feel THEY are the ones that bring peace to the Middle East once it finally happens. Point being...there were LOTS of polls, and LOTS of 50-10 votes for a NW board. It just so happened that, after NUMEROUS attempts, one finally panned out.

Anyways...i cannot see handing a board over to anyone under, say, 23 or 24 years of age, for one. Also, i cannot see the boards in the hands of someone who owns NO company, doesnt rap or put out records, has NO part in the music business, etc--that would just be irresponsible. And as well, someone who just now signed up to this board to try to--for lack of a better word--weasel their way in. And, as well, not just someone who posts up a "Whats the tightest NW album you own?" thread once in a while, but someone who will ask questions like "What will the NW need to do to get ahead?" and BE WILLING TO TYPE OUT MULTIPLE PARAGRAPHS AND DEFEND THEIR ARGUEMENT.

D-Sane and Bammer have consistantly proven themselves, have BEEN around, are KNOWN to frequent ALL the forums, and as such, are the best candidates. Bullet would be up there if he posted more often on Siccness as a whole; and Cool Nutz would be right behind them if he wasn't so busy. (Possibly even Mo-X, but he always doin them homoerotic, back and forth things...heheheh.)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
bammer because he isn't bias. of all the times that I see him post he doesn't take sides and start bullshit. and he won't get on a power trip or do stupid shit...like ban people for personal reasons.....

the 2nd person i think should be either Tony 206, or me....Tony for the same reasons.....and me cause i already know how to mod a NW forum (raptalk)....and i'm not gona go around banning people for posting what they think....and i'm on here just as much as any other person, such as D-Sane, or any other canidate.

btw, good point Tadou.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
i think that as long as people arnt just banned because they said the wrong thing about the wrong person.......give it 2 whoever yall think deservez it..........id like to see Bammer, Sixxness, or DSizzle get the knod.......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Bein a mod isn't just deleting spam and banning people....You gotta do what you can to keep the forum crackin all day every day. You've gotta really know what's goin on in the forum, not just look through threads and say to yourself, "hey i'm a good mod, i read everything." You gotta post twice as much as the next person (i think). an unbias opinion is always helpful too....

@evilwayz...shit, we could have 3 mods :) lol....