Open invite to a freestyle battle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

Smoke Cat

you better be read cuz i got straight heated lyrics for all you at the get together if you think you can stand the heat step to me and get burnt:devious:

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

yo money i'll fucc u the fucc up cuhh

i'l blow yo gay ass up, glue u bacc togetha an' blow u up again

S

Smoke Cat

x-loc said:
yo lyrics suck...
talk all you want you aint going to show up chicken shit GANGSTAEIGHT yo b your not about nothing son word on the street has it you havent seen a real gun in you life nore have you been in a fight

S

Smoke Cat

your a little g im a big g understand that you are not onmy level trickmade xloc used to be the homie but now hes just the groupie

S

Smoke Cat

man this aint no net battle this battle is going to take place at the siccness get together next month b there and watch me put these rookies to shame

May 12, 2002
Smoke Cat said:
man this aint no net battle this battle is going to take place at the siccness get together next month b there and watch me put these rookies to shame
ha....u talking like its a war, but it aint nothing but a battle
when i get up on the mic i leave u shaking like a rattle....

by the way this aint the type of picnics ur used to with the jumping house and clowns and all that type of gay shit....