OOOOOHHHH SHIIIIIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2003
I heard JT's diss towards Daz on the "This is how we eat" comp. and he fucking rips Daz apart. On Daz's diss he just talks a little shit about JT at the end, but the Bigga Figga spits 2 fucking verses exposing Daz. OOH Shit every one needs to listen to it. If you don't want to buy the album then www.norther-ridaz.com has it to listen to.

Feb 19, 2003
Hey Daz--You got knocked THE FUCK OUT!

I've already commented on this at the BART board, but Daz should be ashamed of that track. That's the only really wack song on that comp, IMHO. If that song is "how Daz eats", he'll probably only make enough money to buy bologna and maybe a small Slurpee! LMFAO! Everyone else on that CD represented themselves well...one of the more consistent comps to come out of the Bay Area in recent years.

BTW--if anyone's wondering, MESSY MARV and MARVALESS' CD seems dope, too, from the six or seven tracks I heard (I'll listen to the rest of it at Northern-Ridaz today or tommorow). PEACE!