One of THE illest Tech remixes I've EVER heard!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
Yo. Please post more of this Dubstep shit. its kinda like Drum n Bass to me. I think the shit is sick but cant find a good amount of hot artists and shit. I like some of DJ STARSCREAM (Sid from Slipknot), but not all of it. I like the fast shit though

Sep 29, 2005
Coming from a drum n bass/dubstep producer and DJ, its average at best. Im not knocking the guy becoz we all know its not easy but it could be better.

I dont hear any resemblence to Massive Attack at all, but if you like this kind of sound give DJ Distance a listen.... some of you's might be familiar with him already?

May 31, 2007
I fucking hate this thread for ruining my night. Ive spent like the last 4 hours, not to mention not doing my paper for a class tomorrow that I gotta wake up at 9 for, searching artists like Rakoon, Cookie Monsta and Substep Intrabass

Oct 19, 2003
www.oddballmusik.com
im hearing a lot of industrial sounds in there.. amazing beat tho..

and ive never heard "mezzanine".. i do like how knieght rieduz sampled "teardrop" though and that got me interested in massive attack in the first place.. but ill make sure to check out the whole album here soon.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
I like it. It's not perfect but it's cool.

It would be even cooler if you just threw up an entire rap/Dubstep cd as I've never really heard these mashups before.
There's a mixtape that came out not long ago with artists rapping over dubstep tracks called something like "Dubstep LA: Embrace The Renaissance" that had some good stuff on it (I really liked the track Murs did) but overall I didn't think it was that great.

To be honest I don't think the "rappers over dubstep" idea has been properly executed yet.