One of my favorite things about SLR releases...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
One of the many things I like about SLR releases is that they are about 17-19 tracks deep. I love it when a tight album drops and it is long as fuck, with few to no interludes/skits. That means there are many long slumps to ride too......Good shit.....feel me?

Apr 25, 2002
another thing

intro's, skits comin from SLR arnt your usual...D's beats behind them are dope as fuck also...so it aint like im down wen i see a skit or two...sarkastik's intro is real tight.......i think yall get what im sayin, if not feel tha same

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Ahhhh....well thanks fellas. For real though.....my mastering guy flips me shit everytime I master an album because I try to squeeze as much into 74 minutes as possible. There will be like 2-3 minutes left on there and he'll ask me if I wanna go home and find another track to put on it? lol

I try my best to give people their money worth!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Every SLR album i've ever bought or recieved is crackin....I like albums that are long and have heat all the way through...Usually it's hard to find, but not when I hit up D, he's always got somethin in the worksv:)