ON SALE NOW!! Sarkastik - "Sarkazm"....get it 'em while they last!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I came up on a stash of Sarkastik's debut album from 1999 that was originally released on Twomp-O-Six records. The album features Marvaless.....Gangsta Nutt...The Koalition....Francci and others. It will be added to the SLR catalog soon and can be purchased today for $11 by clicking on the purchase button!

SARKASTIK – “Sarkazm”

Apr 9, 2004
D-Sane would you send these 3 cds for $22

Sarkastik-No Gimmiks, No Image, Straight Lyriks
Sarkastik– Sarkazm
Dividenz-Hollow Point Lyrics

I see on the main street level site skunt,dividenz, and sarkastik are 22 but i already have that skunt. Thanks

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
big_d_63 said:
D-Sane would you send these 3 cds for $22

Sarkastik-No Gimmiks, No Image, Straight Lyriks
Sarkastik– Sarkazm
Dividenz-Hollow Point Lyrics

I see on the main street level site skunt,dividenz, and sarkastik are 22 but i already have that skunt. Thanks
Yeah...fa sho. Just shoot me the dough via PayPal to [email protected] and make sure to attach a note sayin' exactly what CD's.

Jan 6, 2003
Have you still got copies left of this Sarkastik album? I love the Straight lyrics album and I'd very much like to have this as well. How much will it cost shipped to Norway?
Thanks.
By the way, have you met Big Ice while he is in Seattle this week?

Jan 6, 2003
Thanks D-sane. Got the Sarkastik CD today. It arrived safely to Norway today and it has only been 5 days since I placed the order. Thanks again.