old shit form siccmade.com news

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
12/17/00

Well it happened, me and X had the conversation 3 weeks ago, the telephone rang and I picced it up, in comes a recorded message say that it was an inmate from ( can't say) prison, so I push 5 to accept it, "whats up lil bro" I said happy to hear from that nigga, " whats up big bro whats craccin?" he said yellin and shit like bein in the pen was accepted. Anyway I was already checkin out his "Speak of the Devil" (in stores now) that nigga was like " Damm my new shit out already?" I was like naw, I went to BMR and got that shit, anyway we started choppin shit up, and he ask the Question, "Nigga lets do another album, I was like " hell yea, lets do that, so for the last 2 weeks we been on it, now that mutha fucca write fast as fucc so I'm tryin to keep up with em. But it will be out soon, the group is called...........Misandthrophy, comin this summer.................on Siccmade.

New news, Phonk Beta's comp " Nightbreed" in the makin write now, so far he got , Lynch, DE, BG, COS, and he got some surprize artist on it, he be gettin around and dealin wit niggas I never thought he would deal wit. Beta got alot of critisizum about the production for loaded, but what you don't know is Beta's been apart of hella niggas shit for hella years, you would be suprized, the early DE, and young joker, and BG shit, Beta did it, I know DE did some of his old shit too. Some of the "nigga deep shit," Beta helped wit that. He could be revealed cuz he was under contract. But now he's Siccmade and it's craccin. He also got a band called " Median" , off the hook!, they produced a song on Uthanizum called , "This is a story" featurin Loki and Lynch. So look for " Nightbreed" summer 2000.

Brotha Lynch is fightin to work thangs out wiith Black Market , So doin that makes it hard to have an album release so we won't be hearin no Lynch album for awhile. But the good news is, Suspitons comin with a new album, thats Lynch's group, shit is tight as all the Lynch shit you hear, and.............The cannibaletcor album is comin too, he's on that. He's also on a couple a comps. Lynch told me he is comin back sicc cuz he was tired of all the weak radio shit thats been sellin out the box, "Fucc that shit!" he said workin on the new cut " Just doin my shit........

what happened to these albums

Aug 5, 2002
silver14209 said:
the new lymch an x album is called "speak mo evil" if i am not mistaken
I hope this album is droppin' cause that mutha fucka will be molten.......................................outro