Okla. High School Hoops Team Loses 112-2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
EARLSBORO, Okla. - The Hanna High School basketball team can take some consolation: It didn't get shut out.

It did, however, lose 112-2 on Friday night to Earlsboro.

"It was embarrassing to watch," Earlsboro coach Jim Walling told The Oklahoman. "But you can't just tell your kids not to score. I've been coaching 27 years and have never been involved in something like this."

The Wildcats led 42-0 after one quarter and 73-2 at halftime. Walling pulled his starters in the second half, and game officials kept a running clock, stopping it only for free throws.

Each player on Earlsboro's 10-man boys' roster scored. Seven players finished in double figures.

Jun 30, 2004
that team must've been horrible to lose like that...how the fuck do you only score 1 point..were they midgets hahha or something playing against an elite team...wtf..how does this happen

May 15, 2002
"It was embarrassing to watch," Earlsboro coach Jim Walling told The Oklahoman. "But you can't just tell your kids not to score. I've been coaching 27 years and have never been involved in something like this."

OK Jerk, you probably didnt need to press the whole game though.

Jul 3, 2002
AC Transit said:

OK Jerk, you probably didnt need to press the whole game though.

I hella feel you on this. How can a coach say that when he knew exactly what he was trying to do.