OG Freeway Ricky Ross Officially Suing JBoeg Rick Ross

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2008
whats the purpose of suing someone?

to get paid.

it obviously didnt bug him or his team until the other ross started making major money.

if there was really an issue, then why not address it loooong time ago is all im saying
the way youre thinking about this situation is contradicting. first you say it didnt bug them until they had money over a period of time rather than right when he got out. then you say its not an issue, address it upfront rather than wait.

thats the thing, since there is no real issue, wait till the mutha fuckas get worth something then take their scrilla, rather than when theyre first getting on. half the law suits are people trying to get over...the other is someone trying to get their money back.

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
I heard in an earlier Freeway Ricky Ross interview that Rick Ross asked Ricky Ross to use his name and he said no. He told him he needs to be his own person and that he didn't approve of him taking his persona. So he knew about Rick Ross since he's been out, but like dude said, he was probably building a case and waiting for Rick Ross to be worth something.

Apr 23, 2006
soooooo....

my question is, why not go after ross sooner?

not like ross just came out yesterday, he's been doin' his thing for years. he's just now starting to mainstream bubble

i'm sure they get ozone, source, murderdog, and the numerous regional music mags in jail, so im sure hes heard of him along time ago. plus him or someone affiliated with him had to of heard the music.

why didnt he get in touch with slip n slide when ross was with them only? why wait until he's sns/mmg/def jam? (because thats 2 more enteties to name in the suit, plus sns wasnt seein major bread back then) just find it more then odd that a man of his "stature" didnt reach out to ross personally or to his management in beginning.

he just got out of jail like last year or someshit like that and since he has a reality show and i think a movie in the works he prolly just recently got a lawyer again

also he said a long time ago that he was gunna sue for likeness rights i remember reading that on here right before he got released

and of course suing people is always about the money so why would you sue a record label that or artist that was broke as fuck??? it doesnt make sense to take time and money out of your pocket to do that