OFFICIAL FANTASY NBA MONEY LEAGUE [$10]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Holla at me thru PM or e-mail if you want to join. This league has restrictions to prevent any form of cheating, so please join with confidence!

PAYOUT SCHEDULE:
1ST PLACE: $65
2ND PLACE: $35
3RD PLACE: $20

League ID#: 1120
League Password: siccness
League Name: Official Siccness League
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Sat, Oct 22 1:15pm PDT
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: 20
Max Trades: 8
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: March 2, 2006
Waiver Time: 2 days
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review: League Votes
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Number of Players Per Team: 15 Players
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL
Stat Categories: FTM, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
The sooner I get people the sign up the earlier we can get this draft goin.. I don't want it to turn out like last year and have to do the draft a week after the season started ya know!! Come and join folks!!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
On draft day.. 30 Minutes before the drafting begin, there will be a Drafting Chat Room available for our league. You'll have to go in that room (found once you log in our league) and join the other GMs in this room. It's kind of like a chat room with the players you can draft on the upper left hand side of the screen. Then you basically choose your players as your turn comes up. The drafting will be randomly done (You will find out 30 mins. before the draft).

May 3, 2002
and tha #1 pick for tha 2005 siccness fantasy draft is........................................................ MASTER p FOR THE SACTO-MENTO KINGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ