OFFICIAL 2010 NFL SEASON PREDICTIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
how do you think the season will turn out

AFC East:
Patriots
Jets
Dolphins
Bills

AFC West:
Chargers
Raiders
Chiefs
Broncos

AFC North:
Bengals
Ravens
Steelers
Browns

AFC South:
Colts
Texans
Titans
Jaguars

AFC Wildcard:
Jets
Ravens

NFC East:
Cowboys
Eagles
Redskins
Giants

NFC West:
Niners
Seahawks
Cardinals
Rams

NFC North:
Packers
Vikings
Bears
Lions

NFC South:
Saints
Falcons
Panthers
Bucaneers

NFC Wildcard:
Vikings
Falcons

Superbowl:
Colts vs. Packers

Superbowl champs: Packers

MVP: Aaron Rodgers
Defensive player of the year: Patrick Willis
OROY: Ryan Matthews
DROY: Ndamukong Suh

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
NINERS #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPERBOWL 2011 OWWW!!!!!

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
lol i hella knew u that was gonna annoy you hahaahaha. just fuckin wit ya man. i pretty much agree with everything u got goin on on yours but i put the vikings over the packers.

Dec 4, 2006
Raiders win 8 games this season and win their division ..

49ers will win at least 10-11 games....playoffs bounds...superbowl maybe!

Dec 4, 2006
lol i hella knew u that was gonna annoy you hahaahaha. just fuckin wit ya man. i pretty much agree with everything u got goin on on yours but i put the vikings over the packers.
to be honest with you...I don't think the Vikings are going to win their division this year...they're not the vikings from last year..

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^I actually thought the packers would win the SB myself but I just never said anything.

What makes this win so great for the packers is they overcame so many injuries throughout the season and even during the SB. Driver and Woodson, 2 big time play makers on each side left in the 2nd quarter n never came back in the game def hurt the team physically and emotionally but again the team believed in themselves n never gave up.

Props to the packers and Rodgers. Hes starting his own legacy in green bay and not Gettin over shadowed by Brett favre previously.

I'm really happy for Woodson gettin a ring as well. My fav raider n was so pissed Al Davis would over pay all these fuckers but couldnt pay someone within the organization to stay a raider. Woulda loved to see Woodson stay a raider for the rest of his career. Plus aso and Woodson woulda been a deadly CB combo.