OFF TOPIC Regime tat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
Today my homie said when he went to peep my tat pic here he couldnt see it but when he put the pics url in it showed up but anyway does my pic pop up in my posts when you guys read them if not whats a good pic host

Thanks

REGIME LIFE

Sep 23, 2002
god dame 10 people viewed my post already and not on could just say yes or no i guess it might tire your fingers out or maybe your all on asid your fingers where melting in to the keyboard a yes i see the pic or no i dont(you dont even gotta use the keyboard just copy and paste bitches)would be vary helpful

thanks

Sep 23, 2002
$200 and its hard to explain why i got the tat it was just some thing i had to do it mostly involves my growin up and what i belive in music and how i strugled in my life and the arstist i turned to to help me deal when i just wanted to say fuck it thats all im gonna get in to but to anybody who is thinkin about gettin the tat i you even question should i or should i not then its probley not the thing for you

REGIME LIFE

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

fthaworld510 said:
$200 and its hard to explain why i got the tat it was just some thing i had to do it mostly involves my growin up and what i belive in music and how i strugled in my life and the arstist i turned to to help me deal when i just wanted to say fuck it thats all im gonna get in to but to anybody who is thinkin about gettin the tat i you even question should i or should i not then its probley not the thing for you

REGIME LIFE

DONT EVER PM ME SOME CRY BABY SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN...YOU BITCH!

Sep 23, 2002
what the fuck u disrespected some thing that i have that cant be taken from me when so much has i just gave you my god dam point of view on the situation and said thats all i wanted to do i came at u like a adult i guess u cant handle that but let it go this im hard on a massege board bs is childish
Peace

REGIME LIFE