Off Da Richter Scale Rapshow #104

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2003
“Off Da Richter Scale Rapshow #104” running from Sunday 6/5 and running till Saturday 6/18 at www.live365.com/stations/quake551.

Check out new music from Smitty (produced by Swizz Beatz), Flii Stylz, Clockwork, Dred i, Czar-Nok, Mos Def, Squeek E. Clean (featuring Baldhead Slick), Ebony Eyes, Tone, Big Shug, Vice Raw, Sean Price, Sunn.Y, Radix (featuring MR Eon), LMNO, The Pacifics (featuring Pep Love), Boom Bap Project, Afu-Ra, Opio (featuring Pep Love), Smoot, Chief Rocker Busy Bee, Jae Millz, Modil (featuring Truth Enola), Bang Em Smurf & Domination, One.Be.Lo, Hieroglyphics, Jim Jones, Joe Buddens (featuring Nate Dogg), Fidget, Sonny Bonoho, John Cena & The Trademarc (featuring Bumpy Knuckles), Brandon D, Cassidy, Arrogant, Ludacris (featuring Bobby Valentino), Heather Hunter and much more.

As you can see and will hear we got all styles of hiphop on here. Check it out and let me know.

How do you listen to the Off Da Richter Scale Rapshow on Live365.com??

1. Go to www.live365.com/stations/quake551
2. Log In to Live365.com or Sign Up and it's FREE!!!!
3. Click the play button
4. If you haven't been on in a while it will prompt you to run the listening wizard.
5. If you have an mp3 player on your computer like Musicmatch that is what I would pick or you can pick Real Player.
6. You might have to hit the play button again.

Peace,

DJ EarthQuake