Oblivion: Elder Scrolls IV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
can someone hook me up with a upload of this game for PC? Not a torrent, but a file uploaded onto filefront.com or something like that. I recently switched to wireless internet, and this shit sucks.... I have a shitty adapter, that's probably why, but I can download, but not through Azureus or any torrent sharing program.

Dec 25, 2003
Because their goal is always and has always been to make a good single player.

I don't see why every single game in existence, including even RPGs now, are having to slap a "multiplayer" mode on no matter what. Thats one thing I give BethSoft props for they stick to their guns on that.

Oct 5, 2004
eastbayrider510 said:
^^^^^ thats kool man i was just wondering ...so is this a beatable game ?or a game where you can just play on and on to build a character?
jus to give you a lil more info on that.... theres a main quest, like a main story line yanno.. an once that quest is beaten you've beaten the "game" because its the main quest... but theres a shit load of other quests all over the damn place.. an after you beat the main quest you can still mob around an do these other ones