Oakland Raised...final cover...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
It's cool but in my opinion too much orange. Other than that I think it's tight.

Kavie

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
Devilish Scheme said:
i likin your style mayne, your sounds fit well over them beats, 74 is a tight track, i like that singin you do in it. . .one love
thanks...look out for me...
p.s. the person singin on 74 was my cousin Real Talker...look out for him too...we got a whole grip of people ya'll need to look out for...keep checkin my soundclick page for more shit...

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
LMAO, it catches attention........cause of all that orange. Naw, it aint bad seriously, but Id fuck around wit it more and try different things. If you make 3 or 4 different covers (hopefully not all wit so much orange haha) then you can pick and choose and re-make them untill youve got a product you really like. Jus my two cents.....

Kavie

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
Lil' G said:
LMAO, it catches attention........cause of all that orange. Naw, it aint bad seriously, but Id fuck around wit it more and try different things. If you make 3 or 4 different covers (hopefully not all wit so much orange haha) then you can pick and choose and re-make them untill youve got a product you really like. Jus my two cents.....
yeah...i'm tryin to do that...i just need to take some more pictures...gotta get in contact wit dude that took those...but thanks for the feedback...and peep some of the shit that i doin...
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/kavie_music.htm
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/whoridinmusic_music.htm

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
font gotta go........get ridd of all tha flair, its over kill.......two maybe three pics is enuff......as a Giants fan im diggin tha orange......i like the color screeme and thte background is decent, try usein the b/g of your sigg...........my 2cents

May 7, 2002
The lens flare looks a lil phony....Too much orange, and better fonts wiith a cleaner cutout of your pictures. I would definitly get more photos to choose from and mabye take some outside flics...

2 Cents.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
there's 2 things that look like they could be changed to me.....

1. the features font looks kinda blurry and too mushed together.....(IMO)

2. the picture of you in the center at the bottom is smaller that the other pics of you on the cover, so to me, it looks out of place......

other than that it's tight....it's a good layout and it works well all together......