O.G. Video Games

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
STREET FIGHTER II world warrior

and way back before that

space invaders
pac-man
asteroid
spy hunter

and the newer old classics

strider - genesis
streets of rage - genesis
contra - nes
phantasy star - genesis
river city ransom - nes
mario kart - snes
gradius - nes
ninja gaiden - nes
double dragon II - nes

and a whole gang of shit i cant remember...

Aug 23, 2002
any of yall play "THE PUNISHER" on those arcade machines.
that game is so fucken crazy. i would like to see it again for any system

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I dont think you could ever re-do tecmo bowl! Thats the best classic right there! I remember useing Bo Jackson for an automatic touchdown! LOL or pick the bears and use that one guy to block all your opponents extra points! CLASSIC SHIT!!!

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
i'd like to see these Arcade Games re-surface:

Track And Field
10-yard Fight
Yiear Kung Fu
Super Pac-Man
Rygar

is it me or back in the day everytime you saw Dragon's Lair .. it was always out of order.

Apr 25, 2002
RAVAGE said:
I dont think you could ever re-do tecmo bowl! Thats the best classic right there! I remember useing Bo Jackson for an automatic touchdown! LOL or pick the bears and use that one guy to block all your opponents extra points! CLASSIC SHIT!!!
ACTUALLY,YOU CAN GET A ROM OF A NEW TECMO WITH UPDATED ROSTERS....DON'T ASK ME WHERE THOUGH,I SAW IT OVER A YEAR AGO.......ON THE OLD ONE I KICKED ASS WITH THE CHARGERS... MARION BUTTS WAS A SAV AS WAS OKYOYE....

Sep 15, 2002
That new Mike Tyson boxing is retarded. Knockout Kings 2002 on Xbox wasn't that good either. It was just non stop swinging with no strategy or defense required. I hope KK2003 is more realistic.

Nintendo does definitely need to bring back the Punch Out series on Gamecube. That would be some tight shit.

Ninja Gaiden on Xbox looks like it's going to be fucking awesome.

Splatterhouse would be tits up as well.

Aug 15, 2002
Yall are trippin nobody mentioned the best nes game of all time.. "RIVER CITY RANSOM" anybody play that shit back in the day? it runs for 35 bucks on ebay.