Now you see me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Saw this yesterday. Wasn't bad, about what you'd expect after seeing the commercials. I can only handle so much of that Jesse Eisenberg dude but Woody Harrelson was classic as usual. Has a few little twists and turns, decent flick, worth watching once. I'd say like 6.8 out of 10.

On a side note, the (mostly white) crowd seemed to love it. People were like cheering and clapping as it ended. Why do people clap at the end of a movie? It's not like the director is sitting in the audience.

May 16, 2002
Saw this yesterday. Wasn't bad, about what you'd expect after seeing the commercials. I can only handle so much of that Jesse Eisenberg dude but Woody Harrelson was classic as usual. Has a few little twists and turns, decent flick, worth watching once. I'd say like 6.8 out of 10.

On a side note, the (mostly white) crowd seemed to love it. People were like cheering and clapping as it ended. Why do people clap at the end of a movie? It's not like the director is sitting in the audience.
Thank you for your input on this film. I been wanting to watch it, but later decided to wait. Thought it'd make a better rental.

Side note: I'm usually the asshole who starts to clap at the end of a movie. For some reason or another it seems like if I start, it just makes everybody else comfortable enough to clap that it starts a chain reaction LOL! :devious:

Jan 30, 2007
people clap at movies? I've easily been to 100+ movies in theaters in my life and never had that happen once.
me either, always trips me out when people say the audience was clapping. Never seen it happen.

side note: when i went to see Paranormal Activity i did not see one person cower in their chair or jump in their seat like they show in the trailers, thats how i got duped into going to see it in the first place