NOW TAKIN SUBMISSIONS IF YOU DO SPOKEN WERD..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
This is a project we have had an idea for, for quite sometime now and yes it was long before Def Poetry which I am a huge fan of. Those who are truely into deep shyt and understand what poetry & spoken werd can do to aleviate tension along with everything else can and will respect us taking a chance on doing something like this. This is strictly for the underground and dedicated to those cats who have deep shyt to speak on that will probably never see the likes of the radio let alone a massive distribution deal. If you feel you have something you can offer to this project by all means hit me and let's make it happen.

The cover was designed and drawn by me & it was on purpose that all the filters, eye candy, bling bling, fire, lightening etc. were left out. This is direct and to the point and just seems to have that "R-E-A-L" element to it....hopefully you dig the concept. Hit me if you are serious and interested in taking part of this. Also, please give comments on the cover.

Thanks.

PR.

Apr 25, 2002
get some real deal political shit on there folkers, some of that spoken word shit is ON POINT, i did a little bit but i'm not trying to do it right now

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
LAW - You know I got a spot for my KC Fam.....your submission can be with or without a beat....but, it is not rap yall so if there is music it has to be something just to set the mood for what you speakin on.

M1 Freestyles - If ya interested submit somethin on cdr recorded to the following address homie:

D.U.G.O.U.T. RECORDS
ATTN: MIC CHECK
P.O. BOX 2561
SAN JOSE, CA. 95109-2561

or just hit me on the email in my signature pimp.

JESTER - Thanks for the props on the cover homie and I did hear that SFSU had a major following for stuff like this, so please if you know of anyone tell them to hit me on any of my contacts and let's make it happen.

MEZZANO - You sure you don't wanna come outa retirement homie? Shyt, hit me if ya do...I'd like to hear ya shyt.

M-PHIVE - You the Dago fam got some space so holla at me, it's love pimp.

MOSA - Fo sho, thanks for the props on the cover & yea, let's make it happen if ya interested. Hit that e-mail in my signature with any of your questions....or send something in recorded on cdr to the above address.

Any of yall, if you are truelly interested please do hit me with any questions. You do not need to be an experienced speaker...if ya got some shyt to speak on we'd at least like to hear it and make a decision ya dig? And any ladies interested...we already got some submitting so it's gravy....

Peace,

PR.