Now out of print!!! If you lagged you lost...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
For those that didn't get the soundtrac you missed out on a Dago classic comp. It's now out of print. We have no more copies for sell. Me and 1-Hun kept 2 copies apiece for souveniers, but all the rest were sold. We're not reprinting, but they MAY BE available in CDR soon. Much love to all that bought it. 1

The DVD is next!!!! Get ready!!!

C.S. Heat

Apr 25, 2002
on the real cs, i just popped in "dollars and sins" today, and that shit is still slumpin.......one of the tightest cds ive heard in the last 3 years......much props on that, as well as the soundtrack........cant wait for the next solo, peace

Aug 15, 2002
Congratulations CS....and YES yall missed out...im proud to say I suppored the cause a total of 3X cuz i had to buy two for some family in Florida...and its funny Greg said that shit about Dollaz cuz i threw that in after I heard CS spit on Ecays shit....my nigga had a "P.I.M.P." before 50 lol

waitin on that DVD now

T-Mac

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
So how many copies did u sell?Thats the best comp this year,one of my top 5 cds this year too
Yeah i agree the "Dollars & Sins" is hard.i cant stop bump it...One of the best albums last year..no doubt
i cant wait on the DVD

Apr 25, 2002
greedygreg209 said:
on the real cs, i just popped in "dollars and sins" today, and that shit is still slumpin.......one of the tightest cds ive heard in the last 3 years......much props on that, as well as the soundtrack........cant wait for the next solo, peace
Much love homey.
@Wallnutz, good lookin' homey. I was at the beach last Saturday, and a white dude came up to me who had my Dollars & Sins album, and he was dressed kind of gothic, and he told his homeboy that I had the P.I.M.P song before 50.
@T-Mac we only pressed up 2000, and they're all gone!
@MB3 thanks homey.

Thanks for the support ya'll. 1

C.S. Heat

Sep 13, 2002
C.S. is it a definet that your not printing any more. cause we all know you could sell another 2,000 in dago alone. keep making um move folks. at least after these other projects get done.

B

Blackjack 1577

it's cool you sold all them units hella quick keep on hustlin homie!!! and that soundtrack is off tha hook, glad I got my copy.

Apr 25, 2002
@datfrenchmane, good lookin' homey. The dvd is going to surprise some people.

@proppa, yeah we're definitely are not going to print anymore. We're just going to move on. We originally pressed up 1000, and thought that's all we were going to press, but they went so fast, we ordered another 1000, and dumped those too. It's still people askin' about it. Fam Mart probably have about 7 total units between all 3 music spots. After that, folks are going to have to burn it, or we'll start sellin' them in cdr's just like all the mixtapes out are.

@Blackjack, good lookin' homey.

1 ya'll.

C.S. Heat

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
HUSTLERZ OF THE SAME CLOTH...

Congrats on ya project playboy... Glad to see you met your expectations on ya project. Mac & A.K. was glad to be a part of the album...

Respect....

P.S.

Yall keep an eye out for the new Mac & A.K. "HU$TLE MU$IC" comin real soon....