not impressed with Tadou or any of HIS crew

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
Naw fool......some of us ACTUALLY work on music. Instead of reading about it, TALKING about it and listening to it all day. I've been in the studio for 2 weeks straight working on various projects......but you wouldn't know anything about that. It's called "work ethic".....and I have a great one. How do you think all these projects hit the streets? Oh that's right........you're one of the fools that thinks this shit is hella easy.....lmao @ u.
This is the order: 1st, im either listening to and studing songs/albums or im writing them. 2nd, i use 100% of the studio time i have available to me. <--(Read 2 twice). 3rd, i get my name out there...whether its "OH MY GOD, HE'S THE GREATEST EVER!" or "I cant stand that bitch, i wish someone would hand him his ass in a battle"...either way

Sadly, now i have to add 4th: security considerations. Sadly, the internet has let to people wanting to---ironically(read next quote)--trade blows with me, which boggles my mind....people wantin to make me suffer just cuz they hate their own life, and dont even care if they go to jail...why go that route? Everybody can make something out of theirselves, all it takes is effort and determination.

And, Yes, it is, relatively, easy, compared to other vocations. (damn that was a lot of commas) -- For a few months work--if done RIGHT--an artist can feed himself from a performance or two a week for a year, 2 years, sometimes even more....if everyone else does their job, that is. Teamwork is everything...not just 1 person in charge trying to tell everybody what to do and what to sound like.

Mr. D-Sane said:
So now......why don't you go perform some "4-play" on yourself. You're gettin' pretty good at fuckin' yourself......you have 2 out of the 3 most prominent NW CEO's disgusted with your attitude and lack of substance.
I guess my attitude of "Productivity And Logic Over Hand-Outs and Auto-Respect" isnt going over well with the higher-ups...boo, hoo hoo. Lets all sign up for the Oprah show, and cry about it.

This NW game needs to be shaken up...if i can go on 3 hour drives, and not hear ONE SINGLE NW SONG...something's wrong...or does anybody disagree???

^---respond to that, at LEAST , Even if you dont respond to anything else!

Apr 25, 2002
who can do better than that?????....shiiiiit fooooool, "im attackin from every angle with split personalities, casualties build up when suckas question my reality, when in actuallity im just tryin ta build my salary, by layin down tracks known ta cause multiple fatalities"
.....and i dont even consider myself that good of a rapper