NorthWest Stylee DOWNLOAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2006
Ima be straight up and down witchu boss. Noooo! I can see niccas bumpin this in the mid-90's and it MAY crack then. Hell, I can see myself playin it NOW (just did) but not much. I dont know if this is you and I dont know if its your homies or somethin, yuhdig, but I DO know that this song, is one of the reasons that Kube dont play our shit that often.

We take shit that is cool to pass around to friends and family, low qual recordings, nothin catchy enough to get spins and bitch about why its not played because our "buddies" like it. If I dont see myself TRYING to feature on the shit...well, Im gettin ahead of myself. Its just one song.

Not to be all negative. The flow was decent. Not somethin for me tho. Sounds throwback. Who is it? I'd hafta hear more.

Oh, yeh, and if you think that Im being harsh on a nicca or somethin, Ive got links in my sig. Download some of MY shit and critique it. I love feedback-good or bad.

May 4, 2005
Nah not at all.. its actualy old..its from 2003.

its cats from the valley... Swift & P-dex

an i could tell you.. that with this song... there goal isnt the radio.. its just sumthing ta jam to. they aint really concerned with what the radio plays. they just do what they feel.

im bbqn.. right now.. but ima check what you got ina bit. peace.