NORTHSIDE STORIES ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Comin soon from Ghetto line Productions...Not sure of a release date but I was in the studio last night with the homeboy Lenyo (featured on speedy loc's album) to drop our verses for a track that'll be featured on the album. The track will also feature Tito B. Just lettin yall know to look out for it. When I find out anymore info I'll be posting it up for yall.

Also, Family Tree record store will be holding an autograph signing and concert Friday May 24 featuring Mac Dre, Jiggalo, U.T.G, Starz The Limit Ridaz (me and the rest of the homeboys), Lowdown, Pollo Loko and more...

GASLIGHTER GILROY
7430 Monterey St.
$15 for tickets
Info (408) 224-9034

Aye FaTaL, do you know where this is in Gilas??? Is it a club or what...I'm tryin to get info on what kind of place this is?? Enewayz, it should be a coo show so try to get some info bout it!!!

Apr 25, 2002
yea tha Gaslighter iz downtown and iz owned by my homegurl'z brother. moztly uzed for upcoming rock bandz and shyt. itz not that big. itz ryght near tha train trackz, cross thoze trackz and your in NORTE land LoL. ENEwayz thatz where i stay when im in Gilas, a few blockz from thoze trackz on Forest St....

tha homeboy Marc from Family Tree told me about that shyt about a month ago when i wuz up in tha store in Hollis. too bad it had to be on Memorial Day weekend. they also opened up a shop here in Los Banos, so there may be autograph signingz and concertz in thiz area sumtyme soon az well.

Stay up BIG OSO.