NORTHERN LOVE CONCERT!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Damn......That concert was off the fuckin kook. KVE tore the fuckin roof. It was hella cool. The only thing that sucked was that I wasn't able to buy CVBB and C-Dubb and R.I.T.Z........Was KVE only sellin cd'z at FAMILY TREE or at the Concert also......?

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
we running around in da show selling cds..........damn u should have came up to one of the homies and said was sup......we had em for sale, threw a few out in the show also.........the show came out tight, but the opening acts was way too long, started ta get shitty waiting on dem fools.......but over all many ppl, many drinks, was coo shit, and the party at the hilton was suming coo

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
yea u shoulda hollared homie....

the event wasnt organzine very well so we didnt want to set up a booth as planned. Too many "opening" acts that went on as long as Headliner acts. Some cats did 3 songs to the same beat.
I know folks tryin to get expozure... but damn they got time cut short for us , RBL and Darkroom. we were hopin people enjoyed the 4 or 5 songz we dumped b4 havin to bounce... Kartel Muzik (our first song) seemed to have folks amped and everyone moved close to the stage.. ...

anywayz ... ran into the homiez Lil CS, One Hun, Oso Loc, Nsane, Black C, RBL, Taydatay (whom they were announcing as Tuh-Day from 11/5 haha) and a few others...

it was all love there...but i got an impression that many crews thought they were better than the next man and next crew by not doin too much networkin or socializing and many of them have yet to put an album out. go figure.

May 3, 2002
So... $20 for both CVBB and Networkin, can you give me a little time to get the money out....cause i'm tryin to get a job at TARGET....hahaha....i'll hook you guyz up with some movies and video games and shit.......hahaha!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Belly_408 said:
So... $20 for both CVBB and Networkin, can you give me a little time to get the money out....cause i'm tryin to get a job at TARGET....hahaha....i'll hook you guyz up with some movies and video games and shit.......hahaha!!

FUCK THE MOVIES AND GAMES.........can u hook the popcorn!

Target grub is nice......

May 3, 2002
^^^^
Let me get the job first.....I hope they hire my ass....if not i'll work at SAFEWAY i'll hook you up with some day old bread and cookies or some shit like that...hahaha.... shit, thats what I would want..hahaha....But, on the real, is the $20 for 2 cd's deal good for a while or is it just a limited time offer.