NORTHEN LITES NOV 16

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2002
PENDELTON OREGONS BIGGEST HIP HOP SHOW FEATURING COOL NUTZ, MR. D.O.G.,J-ROD AND BIG WILSON, MANIAC LOK, BROTHA LUV, SKRATCHOUNDS,MENACE ONE, AND MUCH MORE. 7-10P.M. ALL AGE EVENT. 21 OVER AFTER PARTY FROM 10:30-2P.M. FREE POSTERS AND MORE ,10$ AT THE DOOR AND 12$ VIP THAT GETS YOU TO THE AFTER PARTY.

ITS A NORTHWEST THANG WITH A BIT OF DOWN SOUTH TWANG
SEE YALL THERE

Nov 8, 2002
Northern Lights

Where on earth is Northern Lights? Is pendelton after or before Oregon..............? I'll come support yall if you tell me how to get thare!

Apr 25, 2002
ahaha

lady insane...haha,pendeleton in oregon,it's hella country...it's not too far from the tri-cities......i wouldnt have known either if i hadn't done so much traveling in my life.

Oct 22, 2002
Tri- Cities is Eastern Washington. Do you know how to get to Yakima? Tri-Cities are South of Yakima. Pendleton is South and a little Eastfrom the Tri-Cities. What you look like? If you fine enough, I'll ride with ya. We can get the team thang going down. :classic:

Nov 8, 2002
HAHA......that was funny! I don't know you... nigga's is crazy now dayz...you might try somethin funny...or I might end up leavin your ass somewhare!! :) LOL I'm jokin....If your from Tacoma we might already know each other...I know quite a few people when it comes to the music scene....