nonstop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
as far as I know stop ain't sign to no konvict records. I know a wax signed to konvict and I can't wait til that cat drops a solo album on konvict!! But yeah stop u need to lace us wit at least a few exclusives/samples of the new shit. I remember when u played me and Cutty j that hennessy joint at the hood studio and a few other tracks. U said u had 60 done and that was like 3 years ago I can imagine how much u got now bruh..... So lace us with that shit.....

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
nonstop is the tightest no album (besides the hustle) havin motherfucker wheres some newer shit at ? lool . how u gon scrap the reup

congratulations ! ... make akon some songs i can actually listen to

they been sayin that awax shit for years and ive seen nothing , at least this has a press release ,this i can believe in .

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Yes he is signed to Konvict as a producer
Not that I'm purposely trying to be a dick.....and this question isn't even just for you.......but what does that even mean these days? Points? Advance? Exclusive Deal w/ Non-Compete? Or is this just "We won't kick you out of the studio if you show up"?

As far as i'm concerned, he could be banking 100 grand a year ghost producing, living the good life, doing what he loves and we never hear of Nonstop on a national level....but damn. I'm 100% confident he knows what he's doing, yet at the same time, I can't be the only one tired of my favorite artists flying beneath the radar.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
it means nonstop pisses out 30 dope beats a day and if akon , t-pain or whoever platinum artist they got wants to use one , they gon do dat before anyone else has a chance to do dat cuz he is on their production team . i heard tpain and weezy are workin on a t-wayne cd (god help us) , he may damn well have beats on that

May 4, 2005
in due time my friend. nonstop is intelligent as a mafuckah.
hes doin his shit rite.

Not that I'm purposely trying to be a dick.....and this question isn't even just for you.......but what does that even mean these days? Points? Advance? Exclusive Deal w/ Non-Compete? Or is this just "We won't kick you out of the studio if you show up"?

As far as i'm concerned, he could be banking 100 grand a year ghost producing, living the good life, doing what he loves and we never hear of Nonstop on a national level....but damn. I'm 100% confident he knows what he's doing, yet at the same time, I can't be the only one tired of my favorite artists flying beneath the radar.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
priciate it yall...

yeah shit i got a lot of shit in the works, but i tend to keep errything wrapped tight till the ball is rollin an cant be stopped... i got a few singles gettin worked on inside the konvict camp, those will most likely get released first

i had a placement with r kelly for his next album, but im not sure thats gonna happen anymore, cause when i switched over to 5050/Konvict, it created conflict and fucked with my pending placements... havent heard from nelly, so im not sure if thats goin down or not...

but im still workin... waitin to see when syk is coming down here so we can finish up our shit... but other then that im not doin much solo... produced a few albums front to back down here with two cats that are trying to decide what deal to ink. one is a rapper, but hella pop/top 40/marketable as hell, and the other is a RnB/Rock cat who is a crazy ass writer and vocalist.. sounds like robin thicke/chris brown type vibe, with a image kinda like gym class heros...

ill see if i can find some older shit to upload for yall tho...

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^ yeah Cutty that's what we waiting on. Damn I remember fuckin wit stop at the unthank spot!! Like 05 shit remember stop? U had showed me n j like 6-7 exclusives outta the 60-70 u had!!!! Straight B-A-N-G-E-R-Z!!! Thas My guy nonstop though always hard at work! I'll never forget collabin on "aye bitch" n "blackout" wit u fam. So lace em up bro I know u got trillions of cuts marinatin!!! Yeah dat...