NO MORE "FUTURE FLAVORS" ON KUBE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2005
I SPOKE TO MY BOY AND HE TOLD ME THAT FUTURE FLAVOR'S LAST SHOW WAS LAST SUNDAY. BUT THE GOOD NEWS ISSSS...
KUBE WILL START A NEW SHOW CALLED "BUMP IT OR DUMP IT" AIRING EVERYDAY AT 10PM. I DON'T KNOW IF THATS TRUE OR NOT...

I THINK THAT IS A GOOD THING FOR THE NORTHWEST, WHAT YOU FORUMS THINK ABOUT IT?

WWW.SONNYBONOHO.COM
2050 ENTERTAINMENT
DRUGGY MUSIC
OUT OF STATE

SONNY BONOHO LP COMING SOON! "LIFE OF A BACK-UP SINGER"

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Yeah.....I forgot to mention it. Most of the local artists like myself that have been gettin' played on there for the past few years called in and thanked Supa Sam for all the love. Drea called in from Portland too. No sign of Tony B though.....I thought that was incredibly ODD.

Rumor has it that the show is being replaced though. There will be another show being hosted by Wordsayer aka Jon Moore aka BYRDIE's MANAGER (now if that's not a conflict of interest I don't know what is) on Sunday nights at 11pm.

It will probably just be the Byrdie hour though.....or the "PEOPLE ASSOCIATED WITH ME AND MY ARTISTS/BACKPACKER HOUR"

I find it also suspicious that all of a sudden Byrdie's album popped up on Seaspot.com like it's new when the shit came out over a year ago. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM????????

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Yeah.....I forgot to mention it. Most of the local artists like myself that have been gettin' played on there for the past few years called in and thanked Supa Sam for all the love. Drea called in from Portland too. No sign of Tony B though.....I thought that was incredibly ODD.

Rumor has it that the show is being replaced though. There will be another show being hosted by Wordsayer aka Jon Moore aka BYRDIE's MANAGER (now if that's not a conflict of interest I don't know what is) on Sunday nights at 11pm.

It will probably just be the Byrdie hour though.....or the "PEOPLE ASSOCIATED WITH ME AND MY ARTISTS/BACKPACKER HOUR"

I find it also suspicious that all of a sudden Byrdie's album popped up on Seaspot.com like it's new when the shit came out over a year ago. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM????????
Interesting. Wordsayer of Source of Labor definitely very backpackerish (literally I heard he was a poetry teacher at Franklin HS)

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
Mr. D-Sane said:

he aint byrdie's manager no more famm they went there own way.