No Mercy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
that PPV was highly weak though, HBK and Jerichos match and HHH and Hardy were both decent though. I'll let someone else post a spoiler thread

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
that PPV was highly weak though, HBK and Jerichos match and HHH and Hardy were both decent though. I'll let someone else post a spoiler thread

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
they hardly make these PPVs any good, they are whooping up shit for the survivor series. good ending to the HBK Jericho match, Shitty ending to HHH and Hardy match

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
that shit was gawbage,

and hbk is fucking up his legacy with all these title match losses, also how the fuck did big show beat the undertaker via knock out punch i thought it was illegal to use a closed fist punch in the wwe
that was back in the days my nig. I remember that shit as a kid too. WWE is trah and they do way too many PPV's. remember back in the day when they only had royal rumble, wrestlemania, summer slam, survivor series. they need to go back to that. back to the drawing board. you would wait in anticipation of the PPV after seeing 3-4 months of hype for it.

Aug 26, 2005
that shit was gawbage,

and hbk is fucking up his legacy with all these title match losses, also how the fuck did big show beat the undertaker via knock out punch i thought it was illegal to use a closed fist punch in the wwe
Not at all. HBK is one of those guys who doesn't need the title to be relevant in WWE. Putting him in the title picture and then having him lose gives extra credibility to whoever beats him. He's a big contrast from a guy like HHH, who is ONLY relevant if he's champ... which is why he's not dropping the strap anytime in the next 9 months.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I dont think HBK losing these title matches does anything to affect his legacy. Hes a big enough name to not even need a title....he will draw crowds whether he has a belt or not....As long as hes still at the top and only losing to people in the main event, or wrestlers being built as main event stars, and not jobbing, I dont see his career being affected much. I like seeing him in main events these days still, he can still go. I was actually kinda expecting him to take the title at the ppv...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
doesnt Shawn Michaels play a big part in the writing of the show? They want to build up Jericho as the top heel on the show, I think hes doing a great job in the role hes in

Jan 18, 2006
I guess Jericho is doing a great job cuz i sure hate him lol. No Mercy was ok definitely was not to good until the final 2 matches. I like how Triple H won outta no where.