no chicc is messin wit marvaless.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Blackjack 1577

Real shit she one of the tightest female rappers in the game.

Apr 25, 2002
one of my favorite artists

MARVALESS is a victim of being an underground mc (her and SYLK E.). I don't feel too many emcees can hold a torch to her flow (male or female) going back to the early 90's. She dropped underground smashes back to back to back to back (all of her albums except the last one) and cuz she's a female + she's underground, alot of dudes don't show no love. What a tragedy but she still keep pumping out that WCM sh*t!!!

Jan 24, 2003
marva is 1 of the best hands down, but dont shelter your mind to say that no female rapper is fucking with her, i use to think marva was the best in the game when it came to women but alot of females have steped up their spits. i can name a few that i think are cool on the mic other than marva

Nice the chic wit yuk
Tha Misses C-Bos lil sis
Unique she was on blocc monsta wit tay
Ms Chambers she had a cd wit marva on it
Zagg as long as lynch writes for her
Babbs wit tha band got hella spits

these r just a few women ive heard get down on the mic and i feel they can hold their own when it comes to spittin.

right now marva aint the best cause her last cd wasnt that nice but it was cool though and she doesnt rap like she use to she sounds like she is talkind sometimes now so when ever she retuens to her old style (str8 spittin) she will raine supreme when it comes to female mc's

Jun 13, 2002
marvaless got mad heat, one of my favorites. but there are some upcoming females that are bringing heat too. Okolo (formerly of DJ Daryl's Block Monstaz) who was featured on the new Bay Area Playaz comp. is heated.

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Messy Marv $ Marvaless "Bonnie $ Clyde" showed that she can't be fucc'd wit. Eve, Latifah, lyte, Free, Da Brat, Gangsta Boo, and any other female MC can't fucc wit Marva Jean. I hope that one day soon she'll get a major deal and fucc the whole world up.