Nino from PKO??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Nino from PKO-Dallas??

I used to bump one of his solo cds back in the day that I lost. It had a song on there in the middle of the cd, that had a part that went like this:(a nigga called him on the phone askin to buy some dope)Nino said,
My boy called-he said Niinnoo--I got 17--Can I get a Kiilloo-- And then I hung up the phone in his face--cause I ain't about talkin about no dope on the phone--and tryin to catch no case-- My bitch called and said she's pregnant wit my baby--but when she told me--I told her--bitch you crazy--cause I fucked you wit a rubber and you knew--I gots to dis yo ass, bitch--cause I gots to STAY TRUE.....Stay True must be the name of the song.
It's not on that "Down South Playas Click" or "Unstoppable" cd cause I have those. It's an early 90's cd. Do yall know??? Classic Dallas,Tx album..

Oct 10, 2002
i got all those early p.k.o and nino and kottonmouth solo's i know exactly what song your talkin about, i will post it later tonite when i have time to dig it out. It was on Nino formerly Pony J's 1st solo.

Oct 10, 2002
its Be True on Nino's self titled solo album from '95. pure classic some of the hardest shit ever. P.K.O. and Nino are from San Antonio, Kottonmouth was from Dallas he was part of rally boys also. both of their solo album's go hard, 100% Kottonmouth came out right after Nino's its also classic. those two had great production and lyrics i don't think of heard many albums in the last 10 years that are on that level. all tracks are bangers. also P.K.O. the good the bad the mafia was classic. thier first one in '92 they scarred of a nigga was hard as they come at that time on level with NWA and the GB. if you haven't ever heard any of these you must get them. No garbage.

remember that Pimp C feature on Kottonmouth's "I'm Satisfied"
Niggaz in Texas is so damn tite, Nigga livin satisfied
Niggaz be blowin big sweets tonite, tryin to stay satisfied

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
dawun said:
its Be True on Nino's self titled solo album from '95. pure classic some of the hardest shit ever. P.K.O. and Nino are from San Antonio, Kottonmouth was from Dallas he was part of rally boys also. both of their solo album's go hard, 100% Kottonmouth came out right after Nino's its also classic. those two had great production and lyrics i don't think of heard many albums in the last 10 years that are on that level. all tracks are bangers. also P.K.O. the good the bad the mafia was classic. thier first one in '92 they scarred of a nigga was hard as they come at that time on level with NWA and the GB. if you haven't ever heard any of these you must get them. No garbage.

They Scared Of A Nigga wasn't the first P.K.O. album. "Don't Fuck With Texas" was and "Armed And Dangerous" was their second cd .. so "They Scared Of A Nigga" was their third cd.

Oct 10, 2002
yeah i knew they had atleast one underground prior but they scared was i believe the 1st nationwide release i didn't think anyone else would have known that so i didn't clarify

Apr 8, 2004
dawun said:

Good Lookin Out