Niners/Cards game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
THE NINER ARE WACK. IF YOU LOSE TO THE CARDINALS YOU ARE JUST LAME.

FACE IT, FELLAS.
It's funny how all you Raider fans talk all this shit, but yet, when I look at the standings we have the same record?! Oakland must be just as "wack" or "lame" as well. And don't give me this tough schedule bullshit because that's just making excuses!

FUCK THE RAIDERS!!

Jan 4, 2003
Mr. Chronic said:
It's funny how all you Raider fans talk all this shit, but yet, when I look at the standings we have the same record?! Oakland must be just as "wack" or "lame" as well. And don't give me this tough schedule bullshit because that's just making excuses!

FUCK THE RAIDERS!!
haha if you actually watch the games you'll see that the Raiders have actually been IN every game and lost because of a bunch of bull shit penalties and missed opportunities..... And as for the schedule you know damn well if the niners played Patriots, Chiefs, Eagles in that order they'd be 0-3 well 0-4 after losing to cowboys.... So if you think the niners are just as good as the raiders then your uhhh :confused: