NINERS BITCH!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
RAS 925 said:
Oh so then I suppose you meant "YES"..By the way did you see your niners get their 1st L ???
Yes you are gay! So if you can take it up the ass you should be able to take a joke! So dont get all butt hurt!

I was at the game and was told I made a nice lil TV appearance flipping off all raider fans accross the nation!

And Dayton...tell your girl to stop callin me!

May 6, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
Here we go another butt hurt haider fan...Always good to see a haider who has only been a dedicated fan for almost 3 years act real tough. I dont recall you ever caring for the raiders since then. Busted!
busted?? lol. Is that all you can come up with?? you aint gotta lie to kick it Tone (I'm sure ferg is still be your friend).. you do need to start coming with facts nicca, cuzz your losing respect day by day with all the bullshit you talk!!

RAIDERS 4 LIFE

Jan 4, 2003
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
Yes you are gay! So if you can take it up the ass you should be able to take a joke! So dont get all butt hurt!

I was at the game and was told I made a nice lil TV appearance flipping off all raider fans accross the nation!

oh so you were at the game huh...So I guess you got to see your boy Dorsey play good :dead:

Jun 24, 2004
TONE DOG THE 01 said:

i dont like the raiders, idiot

May 8, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:
busted?? lol. Is that all you can come up with?? you aint gotta lie to kick it Tone (I'm sure ferg is still be your friend).. you do need to start coming with facts nicca, cuzz your losing respect day by day with all the bullshit you talk!!

RAIDERS 4 LIFE
Respect? Learn about your team before you post here...Im not talkin about what has happend in the last 3 years either. I've been a Niner since birth and bleed red and gold! You dont need to lie to kick it about being a haider...Im sure your Green Bay friends that you take to the raider games will understand the truth once you tell'em. If you're scared then go to church!

Apr 25, 2002
The 9ers

Once great franchise, tradition few other teams can match, but as for the next couple years, Seattle Seahawks will have this division on Lockdown for atleast the next 3 years, maybe STL can give them a run if Stephen Jackson pans out well and Leanard Little is out of jail, but Niner fans trust me, you guys won't win anything until Erickson is fired, I know I'm from the NW and I've seen him, good college coach, bad pro coach.

May 6, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
Respect? Learn about your team before you post here...Im not talkin about what has happend in the last 3 years either. I've been a Niner since birth and bleed red and gold! You dont need to lie to kick it about being a haider...Im sure your Green Bay friends that you take to the raider games will understand the truth once you tell'em. If you're scared then go to church!
nicca gone on with that weak shit!! all your post are a waste space!! My folks are my folks, and you wouldnt know nothin about that family shit!! it's funny how you meet them one day and invite them to your house the next?? get your own folks hommie, and stop leachin off other niccas.. dont hate cuzz you've been bumped!! and scared?? lol come on now!! you need to step back into reality.. It's all about the Raiders hommie!! and you know I put it down.. so dont fake the funk!!

RAIDERS 4 LIFE

May 8, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:
nicca gone on with that weak shit!! all your post are a waste space!! My folks are my folks, and you wouldnt know nothin about that family shit!! it's funny how you meet them one day and invite them to your house the next?? get your own folks hommie, and stop leachin off other niccas.. dont hate cuzz you've been bumped!! and scared?? lol come on now!! you need to step back into reality.. It's all about the Raiders hommie!! and you know I put it down.. so dont fake the funk!!

RAIDERS 4 LIFE

Wow..words from a true haider! Leachin??? lol Now this is real funny comin from you. And family WTF? Hey Just because your team sucks ass dont take it so damn personal if I hurt your feelings I appoligize but just remember that your team will only hurt you and your family even more.

May 6, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
Wow..words from a true haider! Leachin??? lol Now this is real funny comin from you. And family WTF? Hey Just because your team sucks ass dont take it so damn personal if I hurt your feelings I appoligize but just remember that your team will only hurt you and your family even more.
ya nicca family! my folks gotta roll with GB because family is on the squad.. so stop playin dumb (forest).. actin like you dont know.. thats what I mean by losing respect! with all your cocktails.. and aint no feelings hurt here hommie!! and thats all comin from me!! so now what????

It's all about the SILVER and BLACK.. if you aint a RAIDER you aint shit!! best believe we'll be in the playoffs while your at home mowin the lawn.. best in the AFC WEST!!!

May 13, 2002
THE RAIDERS BEAT THE NINERS WOO HOO BIG DEAL. YA'LL ACT LIKE YOU WON THE MUTHAFUCKIN SUPERBOWL N SHIT. (WELL ACTUALLY I DON'T BLAME YOU FOOLS. HAVEN'T CAME CLOSE TO WINNIN' A SUPERBOWL IN AWHILE.) YA'LL ACTIN AS IF THO YOUR WAFERS TEAM IS "BETTER" THAN THE NINERS. YOU STUPID MUTHAFUCKAS. THAT'S WHY YOU FOOLS USED 2 STARTING QBS. NINERS STARTED THEIR 2ND STRING. AND YOUR ASSES BARELY BEAT US. MAN YOU FOOLS NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP. WE GAVE YOU MUTHAFUCKAS A HANDICAP. AND TO TOP THAT SHIT OFF YOU IDIOTS ARE TALKING DOWN ON OUR PLAYERS? YOU SURE GOT (OR HAD) A GANG OF EX-NINERS ON YOUR TEAM. NINER5...... BITCH.

Jan 4, 2003
SF Slimm said:
THE RAIDERS BEAT THE NINERS WOO HOO BIG DEAL. YA'LL ACT LIKE YOU WON THE MUTHAFUCKIN SUPERBOWL N SHIT. (WELL ACTUALLY I DON'T BLAME YOU FOOLS. HAVEN'T CAME CLOSE TO WINNIN' A SUPERBOWL IN AWHILE.) YA'LL ACTIN AS IF THO YOUR WAFERS TEAM IS "BETTER" THAN THE NINERS. YOU STUPID MUTHAFUCKAS. THAT'S WHY YOU FOOLS USED 2 STARTING QBS. NINERS STARTED THEIR 2ND STRING. AND YOUR ASSES BARELY BEAT US. MAN YOU FOOLS NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP. WE GAVE YOU MUTHAFUCKAS A HANDICAP. AND TO TOP THAT SHIT OFF YOU IDIOTS ARE TALKING DOWN ON OUR PLAYERS? YOU SURE GOT (OR HAD) A GANG OF EX-NINERS ON YOUR TEAM. NINER5...... BITCH.
ok did you watch the game??? the mutha fuckin niners were givin 200 fuckin yrds and still coudln't captalize..2 whole fuckin football fields cuz of the dumb ass penalties raiders wre gettin called 4 while the niners were slippin...Now you gonna complain about the score?? Its always tight during the battle of the bay and bottom line is niners get the L dont matter if score was 3-0

Jun 18, 2004
You cats are arguing about two teams that are not going to be factors in this season...and I'm a niner fan. Whoever thinks the Raiders are going to the playoffs, I hope you lay bets with your brain and not your heart, cause I'll bet you my last doller that they aren't going...they'll have a challenge just to reach .500. All in all this is going to be a long season for the bay :dead: ...peace.