Niners at Arizona 1pm game time!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
U got it all wrong fatal!! I didnt give a fuck about what tone was talkin about!! Why would I care if he was talkin about the tootsie roll or some ritual shit, the fact was he said "african" tryin to be funny so I said "mexican" tryin to be funny back at him!! Nice try but u lose again as usual!! Tone already knows the deal, but u seem to be a yellow bus ridah which means that u are damn dumb!! Hahahah!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
a yellow bus ridah? that implies that i go to school. in school, you learn.... learning goes against being dumb.... and you, being a pendejo, just said i wuz "damn dumb."
look homie i suggest you quit cuz you cant and wont beat me! your intelligence level is below par, and compared to me you have a "minus zero" chance of looking bright. if you had said sumthing like "you ride the short bus," or sumthing of that nature your diss would have had a better effect. but, since you're a dumbass, your diss had no effect at all. i feel sorry for you at timez homie. you get exposed left and right but your ignorance leadz you to believe you're winning your battlez of wordz.... sad shit.
and i realize you were trying to be funny by talking about doing a "Mexican Dance," but your attempt failed miserably. i pointed that out and you took it to the ass. i said "if you're gonna try to diss, do it right!" that'z all i wuz saying pendejo. it doesnt matter if you're talking about races, football teams, genders, clothing, sexual preference, none of that matterz! just do it RIGHT! that'z all im sayin "mayne."

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Blah blah blah!!! Get over it chump u can never beat the guru!! Again dont u be doin no mexican labamba dances to try to jinx my team amne!! Hahahah!! GOT EM!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Fatal-

that Yellow Bus Ridah shit is a inside joke, it's a line from a song, he quoted it directly, that's why he said it like that....

Czar you's a fuckin fool for bringin that up LMAO!!!!

Ok back to yall previously scheduled program, continue...

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR said:
Get over it chump u can never beat the guru!!
Nitro and I are not fighting pendejo. :rolleyes:
Originally posted by CZAR
Again dont u be doin no mexican labamba dances to try to jinx my team amne!!
still a weak attempt but at least you're trying, i guess. and your team needz no dances to jinx them. their schedule is whack but if they get to tha playoffs they'll have to play real teamz, and that is a jinx in itself for tha cowboys.