NINA.....anyone heard of her?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
mo-x said:
nina... i heard of "tha row" artist... but she's dead now... Lisa Left Eye Lopes.. as for this Nina... she blows 90% of everyone on here talkin shit like they are something out the water... *cough* tadou *cough*
Is it just me...or has my dick been VERY overcrowded recently?

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
i heard her....

I picked up her album, just cuz i support anyone who is putting it down, wasnt to thrilled with it, it sounds like she still needs to develop her style........but i give her props just for putting in the work to put an album out....(SOME OF YALL CATS (not saying no names) dont know how hard that is)......i wish her luck with any upcoming stuff she puts out....

neema khorrami
unexpected arrival

ps i was thinking bout going as "neema" for my solo album, but now, with nina out, im not sure....what yall think?

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
I peeped here site and shes got some tight shit for a male or female. But shes definitely one of tha best female rappers Ive heard!

@Neema: In my opinion, I dont think Nina and Neema are too hard to tell apart. Id stick wit tha name for ya solo album.