NFL WEEK 12 PICKS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
KINGCZAR said:
Haha B-Buzz if u read what u wrote, u didnt sound to confident, and so what, your team is 3-8..shitty!!! Thats like me sayin I told yall mufuckaz that the Cowboys were gonna beat J'Ville, but aint no braggin, I just knew that they would win that game!!! But I did tell yall Cowboy haterz that!! Fuck Cincy we beat J'Ville!!

And wicked u said u like Vamps picks!!! Haha, he is 3-7 so far..haha!!! My picks are tight!!! GOT EM!!!

lol, I know its just I forgot what it was like to watch the Bears win a game, and I got kinda excited. Plus no one but me picked em to win. And to add to my happiness, the Fudge Packers got womped on!!!!!!Nice pick up with Terry Glenn! muahahahaha

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Re: Re: NFL WEEK 12 PICKS!!!

JReezelle said:
[Byou really shouldnt be pickin through hatred that shit will lose you money. [/B]
Is that right poodle??? Well I guess I won hella money tonight playa thanx to yo gay ass team!! Now u see why I picked against yo team!! Remember...even your team can lose to!!!! Haha!!! GOT EM!!!!!