nfl rookies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2008
so with the draft coming up, who has had the greatest season for a rookie. now, not all time, but your time. im not talking about their careers or who they were or are, but just rookie seasons. the time you started payin attention to football to now. discuss ...

Sep 17, 2005
Randy Moss was probably the most dominating offensive rookie Ive seen since I started really watchin nfl around '88. I mean the numbers were staggering and he took the team to the nfc championship.

Mar 12, 2010
i think the big production out of rookies the last few years is because of colleges having coaches that have coached in the pros teaching these youngsters what it takes at the next level

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ryan and flacco are the 2 best rookie qbs ever behind dan marino. they both led their teams to the playoffs and ryan threw a 62 yd td on his first career pass. if he wasnt a rookie he would have been in contention for mvp for leading a bad atlanta team to the playoffs.

but the best rookie ever is moss hands down. not even close.