Next Weeks Excitement

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2004
Alright maybe I might hype this shit up to much here but to me its something to look forward too some will agree.

Just a reminder:

Next week is the last week of the month and their are alot of things to look forward too in the music world.

Empire is set to release Crowned not sure what day but sometime before Halloween me I hope its Mon or Tue as soon as someone hears anything hit me up.

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas comes out on Tue the 26th check it out I got mine on reserve and have for like 6 months now so im guaranteed to get it.

On Thursday the 28th (get ready for Em fans) Eminem, Shady Records, Aftermath, Interscope Records and Sirius radio will be launching "SHADE 45" radio on Sirius radio because I have Satellite tv I will pick up that channel for anyone that has satellite or Sirius satellite radio this will be a beautiful thing. No cencors or radio played commercials all Shady and DJ Green Lantern and Busta Rhymes has done some shit. The first day will broadcast a live concert Em will be doing in New York heres the link check it out http://www.sirius.com/servlet/Conte...us/CachedPage&c=FlexContent&cid=1089394685786

Time will change on Saturday night. For adults that means an extra hour for the bar the club and for sleep. For anyone else I dont know what it means to me it means more sleep.

Halloween is sunday.

And that is all the excitement I have for now just wanted to throw a few things out there to be looking forward too. Im gonna start celebrating tonight wit my Coronas waiting for Empire.

Jan 12, 2003
well im excited for next week cuz i got tickets to see the Broncos vs the falcons on halloween day. 50 yard line 14 rows back baby.

that and i got ring side seats to see smackdown live next tuesday, but no one here likes that shit anyways .

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
betthatstang said:
well im excited for next week cuz i got tickets to see the Broncos vs the falcons on halloween day. 50 yard line 14 rows back baby.

that and i got ring side seats to see smackdown live next tuesday, but no one here likes that shit anyways .
what are you talking about? Smakdown's the shit! I haven't watched in a while, but I use to. Is Rikishi still there, lol?

May 13, 2004
betthatstang said:

Cool so your coming down to denver for the game. Right on but I gotta tell you im a denver native and the broncos will win. sorry guy :)

Aug 18, 2002
Wiseguy-CEO said:
Our Rep advised us not to put the Empire CD out around the same time as Eminem.
It looks like 2 more weeks..Hold tight Y'all...It's coming EMPIRE!!!!
Yo Mike, isn't the Eminem cd coming out in about 2 weeks...I thought it was Nov. 16?