**NEW** Z-Ro - THUG song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2005
I got tired of going to Z-Ro and RAL myspace and the song not loading......and no one got it, and it hasn't been leaked......soo if you want something done you gotta do it yourself.......well I did it
I know this is going to be spread far and wide...soo if you think about it, please give credit for it. Soo here it is Z-Ro new song from I'm Still Livin album Novembre 7, 2006 (PRE-ORDER IT NOW!!)

Link: Z-Ro - T.H.U.G.(True Hero Under God) - 3.40MB

Credit goes to: houston713281(of YouTube) and me (matrx10503)

Mar 22, 2005
ok good for your thread......thats good you spreadin the word, but our threads are different
my thread is about downloadfor the new z-ro song...........
dont you know there are people that want to put this on a cd, put on there mp3, put on there phone, and listen on there computer without having to go to RAL or Z-Ro site everytime just to listen to it (like me) and some people are on dial-up soo streaming is time consuming......
thats why I made it........for me and the people in my situation

Feb 8, 2006
SouthernSmoke said:
ok good for your thread......thats good you spreadin the word, but our threads are different
my thread is about downloadfor the new z-ro song...........
dont you know there are people that want to put this on a cd, put on there mp3, put on there phone, and listen on there computer without having to go to RAL or Z-Ro site everytime just to listen to it (like me) and some people are on dial-up soo streaming is time consuming......
thats why I made it........for me and the people in my situation
Thats cool. Don't mean nothing negative or nothing like that.