new z-ro, pimp c solo,bun b solo......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Rap-A-Lot is gonna be runnin shit, they got the best line-up outta any label in the game...

Apr 25, 2002
playa RY said:
Rap-A-Lot is gonna be runnin shit, they got the best line-up outta any label in the game...

I agree with that ever since AWOL & the o.g. DEATHROW lineup disbanned. RAPALOT should be major cause THE GETO BOYS, SCARFACE(solo), YUKMOUTH, TELA, DEVIN, etc...are some of the tightest artists in the game. Now if they really have UGK, I mean it's like OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 9, 2002
rap-a-lot is on some trill ass shit!...they got tha best talent under one label period!...i look forward to almost 99% of what they drop...

Oct 14, 2004
Rap-A-Lot is cool. Iam looking forward to Techs new shit though and I hope that The monster of rap D.E. puts out a cd to. Does anyone know when Pimp C gets free?

Jul 7, 2004
JLMACN said:
^^^^what does STF mean?

oops...i read the name to fast..
my bad....
Tosser...

even after readin this i was still like what the fucc
what is tosin and this fool goin back about....i was like tosser ?? but yea i see oil dude stared it...i thought it was toe to-

anyway shit im blowed

and hell yea

rap a lot mafia for life mayne.............

its bun b bitch and im the king of movin chickens......cant wait for the solo.....
BUN IS A MONSTER

PLUS PIMP C PLUS RO PLUS DEVIN PLUS GB PLUS YUK CMON MAYNE YOU CANT FUCC WIT EM...RAL