NEW YOUNG BUCK IS GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2004
THIS FUCKING ALBUM SUCKS IN SO MANY WAYS I AM ENRAGED.

If you want it, IM "Mrhosmacka" on AIM and I'll send it to you. I'm making every effort possible to distribute this album everywhere I can so nobody makes life-ending mistake of actually BUYING THIS SHIT.

EVERY FUCKING SONG IS HORRIBLE - AND DAZ IS NOT EVEN ON THE FUCKING ALBUM (THE ONLY REASON i DL'D IT).

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

Set Free said:

If you want it, IM "Mrhosmacka" on AIM and I'll send it to you. I'm making every effort possible to distribute this album everywhere I can so nobody makes life-ending mistake of actually BUYING THIS SHIT.

EVERY FUCKING SONG IS HORRIBLE - AND DAZ IS NOT EVEN ON THE FUCKING ALBUM (THE ONLY REASON i DL'D IT).
man i dunno, shits banging to me, WAY BETTER THAN THE L.BANKS ALBUM!!!!!!!! now that was garbage :lick:

Aug 9, 2002
Set Free said:

^^^^.....Now is this coming from some1 that doesnt listen 2 southern rap......?

Dec 25, 2003
R U absolutely positive about this cuz his new album aint coming until August; how you know its completely garbage, maybe you heard some songs that arent supposed to be on his album, we dont even know. On the other hand he already released Young Buck & D-Tay a while back and its been in stores everywhere, U might be talkin bout that joint; we dont know. Im also waitin for his debut to come out and if it really is any good at all cuz I really aint no G Unit fanatic. Hell naw......

Dec 25, 2003
Oh my fault; he got all his songs for download @straightouttacashville.com. I also seen the track listing and he mostly got 50 and Banks. Only artists from the south in his album are the usual and nothing exclusive at all. I dunno man but Im already judgin......