New XBOX 360 Wireless N Adapter on sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
this only matters if 1) you got a wireless n router and 2) if your internet is fast enough that wifi a/g/b would limit your speed to where you would need n to get all your bandwidth.

1) no
2) no

no go for me

Feb 12, 2008
this only matters if 1) you got a wireless n router and 2) if your internet is fast enough that wifi a/g/b would limit your speed to where you would need n to get all your bandwidth.

1) no
2) no

no go for me
I have a wireless Modem, how do you know if its N or not? And can you go a little more into detail about that second part because I am not too computer savvy.

Dec 4, 2004
I have a dual band N router (time capsule). Though my connection is 6Mbps and I get the about same speeds on G I went with this anyway cuz it's only 10 bucks more than the first G adapter and I'm probably upgrading my connection later anyway.

May 9, 2002
N also has a wider range so you will get faster speeds at further distances than that of anything a/b/g. So if you have one in your room and the router is 50 ft away, the N adapter is going to catch a better signal.

With that said, FUCK paying $100 for a fuckin wireless adapter. These things cost $30 for PC's, yet MS wants to charge a hundo? Fuckin bullshit.