New World HeavyWieght Champion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
New World HeavyWieght Champion <spolier alert>

Courtesy of WWE.com...

Batista relinquishes World Heavyweight Championship
January 10, 2006

Tonight at the SmackDown television taping in Philadelphia, Batista’s torn right triceps forced him to relinquish the World Heavyweight Championship over to General Manager Theodore Long.

Long immediately declared that there would be a Battle Royal tonight to determine the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Stay tuned to WWE.com as we update you on the winner of the Battle Royal later tonight.
good stuff

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
so I guess smackdown isn't live? it kinda pissed me off that it was pre taped but it was still the best Smackdown I saw in a Loooooong time.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Batista's surgery a success
January 12, 2006

WWE.com has learned that Batista's surgery to repair his torn right triceps was a success.

The surgery, which was performed by Dr. Jeffrey Dugas, lasted approximately one-and-a-half hours. Batista is said to be recovering well and will remain hospitalized for the next several days.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/batistainjury

Apr 1, 2003
Kurt Angle is going to Smackdown. It was a Smackdown Battle Royal but they had to make a quick change and move someone over to Smackdown losing Batista. Sound like Angle is going to wrestle tonight with Shawn Michaels like they promoted last week.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
shit they might have michaels take the belt to make shit even more interesting?? who knows, guess we will find out tonight.