New Version of Syko-Amerikkkan SYko

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
this will probally be the final version (everytime i say that i end up doin bout 5 more versions......lol)

made a few changes..........the background 4 one........added a shadow around dude........added the "Mac Dre presents"...........a few small changes here and there wit the text and other shit..........

A

All Out HOGG

sick as fuck...id buy that shit ina second if i saw it inda store...espeshiley with that feature line up

Oct 17, 2002
madeulook.net
looks coo, two thiungs i think u should change is the font on the top and maybe do more to the flag in the backround to mkae it look more like its there, that effect on it makes it look kinda like its flat

pz..

Apr 25, 2002
Only thing I don't like is the text that says "Amerikkkan Syko". I'd also like to see somethin' with some padded walls implemented....

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
thanx 4 all tha feedback folkz..............as far as changin shit around, i just wasnt truely happy wit the cover, and when Syko gave me a chance to make changes, i jump'd at the chance........dependin on wut he wants, i might change the backgound back, or make changes to this one........