New Verse.. "Determined"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
we submittin this to a seattle label so i tried to tone down the gats and dope on this one.. im really lookin for feedback cuz this is bout to go on the demo disc we give em..

its like i started out with nothin so im always up to somethin.. im out here rushin, then im back up in the crib and im bustin out this music for the movement when its your goal you pursue it..
aint nothin to it but to do it, and i was born to produce hits/ so ruthless when its dog eat dog im killin like 2-pits/ ill never quit.. not untill the day my skills inadequate/ ill have-a-fit and you be scared to see how mad-I-get/this life is hazardous.. sometimes im feelin im maximus up in the colloseum/ look at everyone around me thinkin how can i-defeat-em/i need to beat em feelin like im fightin for my freedom/ and its been on since the day i was no longer-a-fetus/ so yo i mean-this, ima write these rhymes untill i see-chips/ or i aint got no fuckin arms that i can reach-with/ no one can stop me like the paparotzi keepin a secret/ ill freakin preach-this.. you gonna see me in your town collectin fly miles frequent/ cuz im determined to make this work.. i can feel it in my stomach so badly burnin-it-hurts/ i keep on learnin-the-curves and not concerned-with -the-perks/ the only fear i have is dealin with these industry-jerks/ cuz when im hopin for the best life always throws me the worst/ im in control like damnit janet have i just always been cursed?/

aight, suspect holla.. this is our shit.. PAECE! OUT

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
aight man good lookin.. ima work it out..

i wrote this on the end of it.. HOLLA

im in control like damnit janet have i just always been cursed?/ i kick this knowledge in burts, with these words in the form of rhymin lines thats formost and first/ everybody got these things i aint say that yall aint got set-backs.. but there aint no promise on tomorrow or on how long that the checks-last/ so i expect-flak, and let em know cats dont get respect-back/ im earnin mine.. watchin money burnin im in the books becuz its learnin-time/ itll be off the hook once i get certified, blowin up like a seed that just got fertilized.. its second nature when i rhyme like a big city bein burglarized/ its urban war.. so many questions what you think you certain-for, reality leave you hurtin more/ growin up in poverty.. i grew up in trash so bein broke dont really bother-me/ cuz im a prodigy, comin up is in my policy/ the proffessor of rhythm-ology.

May 10, 2003
Dubb G said:
aight man good lookin.. ima work it out..

ill never quit.. not untill the day my skills inadequate/ ill have-a-fit and you be scared to see how mad-I-get/this life is hazardous.. sometimes im feelin im maximus up in the colloseum/ look at everyone around me thinkin how can i-defeat-em/i need to beat em feelin like im fightin for my freedom/ and its been on since the day i was no longer-a-fetus/ so yo i mean-this, ima write these rhymes untill i see-chips/ or i aint got no fuckin arms that i can reach-with/ no one can stop me like the paparotzi keepin a secret/ ill freakin preach-this.. you gonna see me in your town collectin fly miles frequent/ cuz im determined to make this work.. i can feel it in my stomach so badly burnin-it-hurts/ i keep on learnin-the-curves and not concerned-with -the-perks/everybody got these things i aint say that yall aint got set-backs.. but there aint no promise on tomorrow or on how long that the checks-last/ so i expect-flak, and let em know cats dont get respect-back/ im earnin mine.. watchin money burnin im in the books becuz its learnin-time/ itll be off the hook once i get certified, blowin up like a seed that just got fertilized.. its second nature when i rhyme like a big city bein burglarized/ its urban war.. so many questions what you think you certain-for, reality leave you hurtin more/ growin up in poverty.. i grew up in trash so bein broke dont really bother-me/ cuz im a prodigy, comin up is in my policy/ the proffessor of rhythm-ology.
I would keep it like that, with both parts combined.