new trucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Mobbininda916 uses the same exact formula for trucks as he does for women...

"These newer and more expensive women are shitty, most of their parts are plastic anyways... What i did instead, was spent only $2000 on a 90s woman, and fixed up everything that was wrong with her. Tangled up a metal slinky in her hair and poured on some antifreeze, dried it with my exhaust pipe blowdryer and BOOM, instant 1993 press perm... Went to the dollar tree to get mascara and blush, and i painted her myself. Checked out her undercarriage with my tool, made sure everything was nice and tight, worked at it with my nuts and bolts, gave it a few extra screws, if ya know what i mean... Then i rammed my penis into her vagina. Now she looks and runs like new, and she obeys my commands like i was her first owner in 1993"
this is true, I like older ladies.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Skip the tax and buy used imo... there are a lot of deals out their where people can't afford their rides but don't want a hit on their credit so they are selling them, and there are a lot of used newer vehicles that also still fall under warranty. Just do your homework before letting a dealership hustle you so you can prevent buyer's remorse. If I can't pay cash for a vehicle I'm not buying it, that's just my rule though- I don't believe in being in debt.

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
ive never bought a brand new vehicle...ive heard that its not worth it to buy brand new because it loses a ton of value as soon as you leave the lot...true? im looking at either a dodge or ford truck...thanks and fuck you coat hanger stranger in advance
You cant treat cars like investments...becuase monetary wise, they arent. IN fact, they could be seen as "money pits". What you are investing in is a piece of mind that you have a brand new vehicle that is reliable (unless its a lemon) and you wont have to buy something new for quite sometime.

I just bought a new car due to the fact i was having my first child and i wanted a very safe vehicle for him to be in.