new to the studio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
hey im new to the studio ive been looking to get into producing, are there any tips and what kind of equipment do i need? why is it important to have apple computers?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Its not, actually most DAWs run better on a PC than on a mac. For the other stuff try the good old search function for things like DAW, Audio interface, Computers, VST etc and you should be on your way

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Horror Netwrk said:
hey im new to the studio ive been looking to get into producing, are there any tips and what kind of equipment do i need? why is it important to have apple computers?
This is a common question,but an answer is hard to give cause what are you trying to do?what kind of investment are you willing to make for your studio...there are other options besides a computer,and depending on your needs...it just might be a computer set-up

Jun 8, 2004
im looking to invest into computers and equipment because im turning the room in my house into a mini studio so i can record and shit like that.. i have a few musical instruments... i want to know how to get startedis my question thanks

Apr 25, 2002
We've discussed this subject a million times and there's already a ton of good information that's already been posted so search the forum, get your read on and then if you still have questions after that, feel free to ask.

Jun 8, 2004
Sick Wid It said:
We've discussed this subject a million times and there's already a ton of good information that's already been posted so search the forum, get your read on and then if you still have questions after that, feel free to ask.

cool thanks like i said im new