New T-Rock CD out: On The Grind Rock Solid Edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 2, 2003
Finally he got a new cd out. I'm waiting to get it in the mail so I'll let you know wassup. This should be his last CD until his new album comes out entitled "4:20/Reincarnated". Here is the description and tracklisting.

They got it on sale at iapstore.com you can listen to the tracks here:
On The Grind--sample audio

Atlanta legend T-Rock teams up with J.A. for another installment of the "On The Grind" series. T-Rock is known for his appearances on the Platinum album albums, Project Pat's "Mista Don't Play" and Three 6 Mafia's "When The Smoke Clears, 6661", the "Choices" movie soundtrack and from several memorable guest appearances on numerous albums. Over the course of his career he has sold close to 100,0000 copies with no radio spins or promotion and the numbers continue to climb. "On The Grind" features new tracks from T-Rock's upcoming "4:20/Reincarnated" album due out in early 2006, remixes of classic songs and some unreleased tracks from his earlier years in the rap game. "On The Grind" is a must have for die hard fans of this legendary rapper and a good starting point for listeners that are new to him.

1. Intro
2. Break Dat Chain
3. It's Whatever feat. Odd-1
4. Pimp by Nature feat. DJ Cree & Adonis
5. Southside feat. M.A.J.
6. T-Rock Speaks
7. What U Know feat. Kingpin Skinny Pimp
8. Yeen Hard (Remix)
9. Load It Up (Remix)
10. Surped Up feat. Area 51
11. T-Rock Speaks
12. Duck Ya Grill (Remix)
13. We'n Barrin Sh*t feat. DJ Cree & Al Kapone
14. BHS feat. C.I.A. (Unreleased)
15. What Ya Sayin (Remix)
16. T-Rock Speaks
17. U Don't Wanna (Unreleased)
18. Be A G About It
19. Straighten Yours
20. This Is What U Get feat. Al Kapone & The Jerk
21. What's Stoppin U feat. Unexpected
22. Prosperity Over Poverty
23. Outro
24. No Hesitation feat. Boss & Big Ken (334 Mobb)