New Smoov-e CD...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ima big smoov-e fan and i was very dissapointed, he came with a whole new style, some fuckin weird ass beats and a major waste of money. wasnt feelin it at all.

May 1, 2002
www.oftendrunk.com
hollow minded - i hear you on some aspects. let me break it down..

id like to state first and foremost that i think nick peace is a tight producer, but i wasnt feelin his work with smoov-e as much as i would have expected. its not the lyrics that upset me on this album, it was the beats - and without a good beat, you dont completely have a song. i could go on and name the specific tracks that i disliked, but that wouldnt make any difference cause i still thought it was pretty disappointing due to my high expectations based on smoov-e's past albums. he did have some good tracks, but there werent enough to make me feel like the album was up to par to his past shit. bluntly put, i hope that smoov-e goes back to workin with julian piccolo cause "k.y.h.o.m.p" and "confessions" were both pretty sick in my opinion - and being that smoov-e worked with julian for his first 3 albums (which i felt the most), i think he can continue to make slumpin cd's.

peace.