new smoov e album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
???

Im suprised Nickatina hooked up with This cat.

Ive seen him perform at the Cactus Club and hmmmmmmm

Ill put it like this....

There are two kinds of rappers.

Ones that rap (in the shower included)
And the cats that rap and perform in front of crowds, you know Entertainers with stage presence.......

I dont think Mr. Smoofe E fits the second description....

My personal take though.........

May 6, 2002
Smoov drops on tuesday!! ugghh thats tomarrow, looks like i gotta hit up the girl for the $20

Mac NAB caM: whats up homie! i dont know if you remember me, we was choppin it up at the nickatina concert in san diego on the 4th. i was talkin to you when we was standin by Smoov E, hit me up

Apr 25, 2002
I talked to him monday and he said that it's comin later this onth if not June. The flyers should be circulating soon. The album is by far is tightest shit. Sick ass beats, tight concepts, it sounds different than his past shit and from shit that's out now. I suggest yall to pick it and check it up.

Apr 25, 2002
tha Mac Nab hooked me up wit da samplers.. it is lookin much better than his older shit thats for sure..

beats are tighter.. delivery sounds improved.. be sure to check it out if you werent a smoov e fan before.

ZoSicc said:

Mac NAB caM: whats up homie! i dont know if you remember me, we was choppin it up at the nickatina concert in san diego on the 4th. i was talkin to you when we was standin by Smoov E, hit me up

Yea i remeber you Zosicc haha. I thought i'd see you up on the board. Much luv dog. Ill hit ya up on PM when i get some samples of my shit done. Keep slumpin that Nicky.

COLDASICE: Yes Juilian did produce on this album too.
And so did Smoov-E.

MAC NAB

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
i personally think he's the worst rapper ever...

but i wish him nothin but the best of luck
you can't feel everyone
I'm not a Smoov-E fan either..

He kind of suprised me on Clipboard full of game on the "Hells Kitchen" CD, but that beat was so tight that I don't think anyone could fuck that shit up. I will just have to wait and see what happens with this album.

May 13, 2002
WHY DOES EVERYONE IN RAP COMPLAIN ABOUT EACH OTHER DOWN SOUTH IN HOUSTON ITS ALL LOVE IF IT DOESNT STOP BAY AREA RAP WONT BE WORTH ANYTHING , I BUY MOST UNDERGROUND FROM THE WEST COAST IF I DONT LIKE IT OK, BUT I DONT SLAMMIT, SOMEONE LIKES SMOOV-E LET THEM ENJOY IT